Sunmark Milk of Magnesia saline laxative
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200mg in 15mL
NDC Code: 49348-680
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in ½ to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- shake well before use
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor
- drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
- for accurate dosing, use dose cup provided
- TBSP = tablespoonful
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 to 4 TBSP.|
|children 6 to 11 years||1 to 2 TBSP.|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: calcium 20 mg, magnesium 595 mg, potassium 2 mg and sodium 2 mg
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- keep tightly closed
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 28, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
|SUNMARK MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide liquid
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.