Nasal Four by Meijer Distribution Inc
Medically reviewed on November 17, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1g in 100mL
Labeler: Meijer Distribution Inc
NDC Code: 41250-648
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 1%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- use only as directed
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Use instructions: with head in a normal, upright position, put atomizer tip into nostril. Squeeze bottle with firm, quick pressure while inhaling. Wipe nozzle clean after each use.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, boric acid, sodium borate, water
phenylephrine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.