Sure Antiperspirant Deodorant Unscented
Dosage form: aerosol
Ingredients: ALUMINUM CHLOROHYDRATE 10g in 100g
Labeler: Idelle Labs, Ltd
NDC Code: 41595-5517
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Net Wt 6oz (170g)
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
Aluminum Chlorohydrate 10% (anhydrous)
Reduces underarm wetness
For external use only.
- do not spray near flame or while smoking
- contents under pressure
- do not crush, puncture or incinerate
- do not store at temperature above 120°F
On broken skin
- keep away from face and mouth to avoid breathing it
- avoid spraying in eyes
- use only as directed; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Rash or irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to underarms only
- shake well before each use
- hold can about 6 inches away from underarm and spray.
Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylene Brassylate
© Idelle Labs, Ltd. All rights reserved
Made in the Canada and distributed by Idelle Labs, Ltd., El Paso, TX 79912
Sure® is a registered trademark of Kaz Europe Sarl.
|SURE ANTIPERSPIRANT DEODORANT UNSCENTED
aluminum chlorohydrate aerosol
|Labeler - Idelle Labs, Ltd (128822926)|
|Registrant - Idelle Labs, Ltd (128822926)|
|K-G Spray-Pak Inc.||203350785||MANUFACTURE(41595-5517)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.