Regular Strength Pain Relief by Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
Medically reviewed on April 11, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 325mg
Labeler: Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp
NDC Code: 57896-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- temporarily reduces fever
- more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptom occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours, as needed; not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
- store at 20⁰C-25⁰C (68⁰F-77⁰F)
- for institutional use only
povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch stearic acid. May also contain: crospovidone, methylparaben and probylparaben
See new warnings
*Compare to active ingredient in the Regular Strength Tylenol tablets
package not child resistant
100 tablets 325 mg each
Dist. by: Gericare Pharmaceuticals Corp.
1650 63rd street
|REGULAR STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Registrant - Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp (611196254)|
|Geri-Care Pharmaceutical Corp||611196254||repack|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more