ALTHEUS For Men
Medically reviewed on September 25, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate 0.17g in 1mL
Labeler: Ventura Corporation LTD.
NDC Code: 13537-033
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum sesquichlorohydrate (17%)
- reduces underarm wetness.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash and irritation occurs.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to underarms only.
Aqua (water), ppg-15 stearyl ether, steareth-2, cyclopentasiloxane, steareth-21, fragrance, cyclohexasiloxane, dicaprylyl carbonate, triclosan, benzalkonium chloride, tetrasodium edta, methylparaben, bisabolol.
Dist. by Ventura International Ltd.
San Francisco, CA 94111.
aluminum sesquichlorohydrate liquid
|Labeler - Ventura Corporation LTD. (602751344)|
|Bel Star S.A. (Colombia)||880160197||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.