DUAL ACTION CHERRY COUGH SUPPRESSANT ORAL ANESTHETIC
Medically reviewed on December 27, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 8.5mg
Labeler: Ricola Ag
NDC Code: 54305-331
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough suppressant, Oral pain reliever
Menthol, 8.5 mg
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious,
- do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- persistent chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place
|DUAL ACTION CHERRY COUGH SUPPRESSANT ORAL ANESTHETIC
|Labeler - Ricola Ag (480227248)|