RANITIDINE by WOCKHARDT LIMITED
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: WOCKHARDT LIMITED
NDC Code: 55648-740
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- frequent chest pain
- stomach pain
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Blister: Do not use if individual unit is open or torn
Bottle: do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sugar free
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Wockhardt USA LLC.
20 Waterview Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
ranitidine tablet, coated
|Labeler - WOCKHARDT LIMITED (650069115)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 21, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ranitidine
- Ranitidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 115 Reviews
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
- Ranitidine Injection
- Ranitidine Tablets and Capsules
- Ranitidine Suspension
- Ranitidine Syrup
Other brands: Zantac