Fast Freeze by Natural Essentials Inc.
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 2mg in 1g, MENTHOL 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Natural Essentials Inc.
NDC Code: 66902-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor 0.2%, Menthol 10%
Cooling Pain Relief
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- For external use only
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to temperature exceeding 120°F (48°C)
- With heating pad or device
- With ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- On wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin
- Have sensitive skin
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up then reoccur again within a few days
- Irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spray on the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Shake well before use
Children under 2 years old: Consult a physician.
- Replace cap after use
- Store in a cool, dry place
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, SDA-39c Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Acetate, Water
Call 317-228-1144 or visit www.Bell-Horn.com or www.fastfreeze.com
camphor (natural), menthol spray
|Labeler - Natural Essentials Inc. (947484713)|
|Natural Essentials Inc.||947484713||MANUFACTURE(66902-001)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.