Mineral Oil by Cardinal Health
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 999mg in 1mL
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-831
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral oil 99.99%
for relief of occasional constipation(irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours
- if you have difficulty swallowing
- in children under 6 years of age
- if you are pregnant
- for a period longer than 1 week
- if you are bedridden or aged
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- presently taking a stool softener laxative
- taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- Laxatives may affect how other drugs work
do not take with meals. Take only at bedtime
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take with meals
- take only at bedtime • may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- adults and children 12 years of age and over - 1 to 3 Tablespoons (15 to 45 mL) maximum 3 Tablespoons (45 mL) in 24 hours
- children 6 to under 12 years of age - 1 to 3 teaspoons (5 to 15 mL) maximum 3 teaspoons (15mL) in 24 hours
- children under 6 years of age - do not use, consult a doctor
keep tightly closed. Protect from sunlight
mixed tocopherols (added as a stabilizer)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Roberts Pharmaceutical Corp., distributor of Roberts Mineral Oil
Distributed by Cardinal Health, Dublin, Ohio 43017
mineral oil liquid
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 21, 2018