Docusate Sodium by SDA Laboratories, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Docusate Sodium 100mg
Labeler: SDA Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 66424-030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over ||take 1 to 3 softgels daily
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor
- each capsule contains sodium 6 mg
- store at room temperature 15o-30oC (59o-86oF)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Adverse drug event call (800) 687-0176
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SDA Laboratories, Inc. (948067889)|
|Registrant - Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835)|
|Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc||557054835||repack|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives