Docusate Sodium by SDA Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: Docusate Sodium 100mg
Labeler: SDA Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 66424-030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
|adults and children 12 years and over ||take 1 to 3 softgels daily
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor
- each capsule contains sodium 6 mg
- store at room temperature 15o-30oC (59o-86oF)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Adverse drug event call (800) 687-0176
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - SDA Laboratories, Inc. (948067889)|
|Registrant - Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (557054835)|
|Pharbest Pharmaceuticals, Inc||557054835||repack|
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about docusate
- Docusate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: laxatives
- FDA Alerts (2)