Rash Relief Silver
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dimethicone 20g in 100g, Zinc Oxide 25g in 100g
Labeler: Touchless Care Concepts LLC
NDC Code: 15071-652
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Silver 25 ppm
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. For external use only.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in 7 days.
- Cleanse the skin area thoroughly.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray 4-6 inches from skin using firm/quick trigger motion. No rub-in is required. Coating slowly dries over time.
- Reapply 1-3 times per day or as directed by health professional.
Cyclomethicone, Hexamethyldisiloxane, Lanolin, Light Mineral Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Protein, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Water, White Petrolatum
Manage moisture, friction, and inflammation: skin folds, incontinence dermatitis, venous stasis/pressure ulcers, wounds
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a local poison control center immediately.
|RASH RELIEF SILVER
dimethicone zinc oxide liquid
|Labeler - Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
|Registrant - Touchless Care Concepts LLC (083459334)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents