Natures Tears by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on Nov 7, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: HYPROMELLOSE 2910 (3 MPA.S) 4mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-6237
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
FOR USE IN THE EYES ONLY
dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, monobasic sodium phosphate,
potassium chloride, sodium chloride, purified water.
Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH.
PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride 0.01%
9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Duluth, GA 30097
hypromellose solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (109178264)|
|Registrant - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||196603781||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.