Cold Medicine XL3
Medically reviewed on October 20, 2017.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Selder, S.A. de C.V.
NDC Code: 63654-600
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
Phenylepherine Hydrochloride 10 mg
Do exceedrecommended dosage
• glaucoma • breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • heart disease • diabetes • thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop taking this product and ask a doctor if you have • pain • fever or symptoms that persist or get worse • new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling • these may be signs of a serious condition.
• you may get drowsy • avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• excitability may occur, especially in children
If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur discontinue use and consult a doctor
If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
• Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. • If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Directions Adults and children 12 years of age and older; take 1 tablet every 4 hours, do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients Lactose, stearic acid, povidone, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, FDC Yellow No. 5
acetaminophen chlorpheniramine maleate phenylepherine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - Selder, S.A. de C.V. (824413629)|
|Selder, S.A. de C.V.||824413629||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 11 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Effervescent Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets