Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Lannett Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 54838-154
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 12.5 mg (in each 5 mL(teaspoonful)(TSP))
temporarily relieves coughs due to cold or bronchial irritation
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
if symptoms last for more than 1 week or recurred or accompanied by fever, rash, headache
if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding
- ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than six doses
| Adults and children over 12 years|| 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) every 4 hours
| children under 12 years|| DO NOT USE
- Store below 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from freezing.
Alcohol 5%, ammonium chloride, citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, menthol, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, strawberry flavor, sucrose, water
Sliarx Pharmaceutical, Inc
1033 Stoneleigh Ave.
Carmel, NY 10512 USA.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride syrup
|Labeler - Lannett Company, Inc. (161630033)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 27, 2018
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 199 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more