Siladryl Allergy Medicine by Lannett Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 23, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Lannett Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 54838-135
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg (in each 5 mL (teaspoonful)(TSP))
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a sodium restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- repeat dose every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
| adults and children 12 years and over|| 2 to 4 teaspoonfuls (TSP)
| children 6 to under 12 years|| 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (TSP)
| children under 6 years||DO NOT USE|
Each 5 mL (1 TSP) contains: Sodium 14 mg. Store at room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, black cherry flavor, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, sorbitol, water.
Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Carmel, NY 10512
10-1043 Rev. 04/18
|SILADRYL ALLERGY MEDICINE
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Lannett Company, Inc. (161630033)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 184 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more