Wong To Yick External Analgesic
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 1mg in 10mL, MENTHOL 1.6mg in 10mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 5mg in 10mL
Labeler: Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment Ltd
NDC Code: 57597-043
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 50%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to :
- simple backache
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- otherwise than as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membrannes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens,
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
when using for pain of arthritis
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children above 3 years of age: apply 3 to 4 drops of medicated oil to the affected area 1 to 2 times daily. After applying the product, a warm pad may be placed on the affected area for 10 minutes and then massaged as shown in the illustrations.
- children under 3 years of age: consult your physician.
- refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
- store at 16 to 30°C (61 to 86°F)
- preserve in tight container
|WONG TO YICK
camphor menthol methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment Ltd (664995651)|
|Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment Ltd||664995651||manufacture(57597-043)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.