Wong To Yick External Analgesic
Dosage form: oil
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 1mg in 10mL, MENTHOL 1.6mg in 10mL, METHYL SALICYLATE 5mg in 10mL
Labeler: Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment Ltd
NDC Code: 57597-043
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 50%
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to :
- simple backache
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- otherwise than as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membrannes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens,
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
when using for pain of arthritis
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children above 3 years of age: apply 3 to 4 drops of medicated oil to the affected area 1 to 2 times daily. After applying the product, a warm pad may be placed on the affected area for 10 minutes and then massaged as shown in the illustrations.
- children under 3 years of age: consult your physician.
- refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
- store at 16 to 30°C (61 to 86°F)
- preserve in tight container
|WONG TO YICK
camphor menthol methyl salicylate oil
|Labeler - Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment Ltd (664995651)|
|Wong To Yick Wood Lock Ointment Ltd||664995651||manufacture(57597-043)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.