Aveeno Active Naturals Hydrosport Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2017
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: Avobenzone 30mg in 1g, Homosalate 80mg in 1g, Octisalate 40mg in 1g, Octocrylene 80mg in 1g, Oxybenzone 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0637
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (8%), Octisalate (4%), Octocrylene (8%), Oxybenzone (5%)
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Water
Call 1-866-4AVEENO; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com
Distributed in the US by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS HYDROSPORT SUNSCREEN
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.