Clearskin Professional Daily Correcting
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0154
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.50%..............................
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne blemishes
- helps clear up most acne blemishes
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritationpersists, consult a health care practitioner.
- using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately afterthis product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs,only one product should be used unless directed by a health care practitioner
Sunburn Alert: Use only as directed. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Please limit sun exposure and apply a sunburn protectant while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying product
- apply a thin layer of product to affected areas one to three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a health care practitioner
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Ingredients WATER/EAU, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, DIMETHICONE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, KAOLIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL
METHOXYCINNAMATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, THIODIPROPIONIC ACID, ZINC HEXAPEPTIDE-11, HEXAPEPTIDE-11, GLYCOLIC ACID, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM BARK EXTRACT, SARCOSINE, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, PVM/MA DECADIENE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, STEARETH-21, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-40 STEARATE, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ISODODECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-150 STEARATE, STEARETH-20, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSTYRENE/HYDROGENATED POLYISOPENTENE COPOLYMER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL.
PROFESSIONAL DAILY CORRECTING
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture(10096-0154)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.