Badger SPF30 Unscented Sunscreen Unscented
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 18.75mL in 100mL
Labeler: Autumn Harp, Inc.
NDC Code: 51514-201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Reatins SPF after 40 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
For external use only
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Rash pr irritation develops and lasts
- For full protection, apply ample white coat to all exposed skin, then rub to reduce the whitening effect.
- Some separation may occur. Knead tube before use.
- Reapply after swimming and sweating as needed.
- For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
|BADGER SPF30 UNSCENTED SUNSCREEN
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Autumn Harp, Inc. (064187883)|
|Autumn Harp, Inc.||064187883||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.