Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE 0.18g in 3.5g, BISMUTH SUBCARBONATE 0.21g in 3.5g, CALCIUM CARBONATE 0.25g in 3.5g, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE 0.59g in 3.5g, SODIUM BICARBONATE 2.27g in 3.5g
Labeler: Laboratorios Imperiales, S.A. de C.V.
NDC Code: 57465-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
In each pack
Aluminum Hydroxide 0.18g
Bismuth Subcarbonate 0.21g
Calcium Carbonate 0.25g
Magnesium Carbonate 0.59g
Sodium Bicarbonate 2.27g
- For the relief of heartburn, sour stomach, and acid indigestion
Add packet (3.5g) to a cup of water after each meal taken, maximum of 6 doses in 24 hours or as directed by a physician.
In each pack:
Calcium 95mg, Magnesium 145mg, and Sodium 605mg.
Colloidal silicon dioxide, glycerine anyhydrous, peppermint oil
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24-hour period, or use more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a physician if you have kidney disease or are on a sodium restricted diet.
- Do not take this product if you are presently taking a prescription antibiotic drug containing any form of tetracycline.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Use caution in patients who are taking anticoagulants or who are diabetic.
- Do not administer to adolescents who have or have recently had chicken pox
- This medication can cause constipation and in large doses can cause diarrhea, dark urine and dark bowel movements.
- Do not give to children under 6
Keep out of reach of children.
aluminum hydroxide, bismuth subcarbonate, calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate powder
|Labeler - Laboratorios Imperiales, S.A. de C.V. (812643138)|
|Laboratorios Imperiales, S.A. de C.V.||812643138||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.