Artificial Tears by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 7, 2017
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL 14mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-1970
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyvinyl Alcohol 1.4%
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- with contact lenses
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, monobasic sodium phosphate,
purified water, sodium chloride. Phosphoric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH. PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride 0.01%
9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number
Duluth, GA 30097
polyvinyl alcohol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (109178264)|
|Registrant - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||196603781||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.