Eye Drops by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-0940
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
- relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- store at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- replace cap after use
boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate, sodium chloride, purified water.
Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be added to adjust pH.
PRESERVATIVE: benzalkonium chloride 0.01%
9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
tetrahydrozoline hcl solution/ drops
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (109178264)|
|Registrant - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||196603781||MANUFACTURE|
Medically reviewed on Nov 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants
- FDA Alerts (1)