Artificial Tears by Rugby Laboratories Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: MINERAL OIL 150mg in 1g, PETROLATUM 830mg in 1g
Labeler: Rugby Laboratories Inc.
NDC Code: 0536-6550
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Mineral oil 15%
White petrolatum 83%
- prevents further irritation
- relieves dryness of the eye
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye (s)
- apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid
- store at 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- replace cap after use
- see crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date
9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
white petrolatum mineral oil ointment
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories Inc. (109178264)|
|Registrant - Bausch & Lomb Incorporated (196603781)|
|Bausch & Lomb Incorporated||196603781||MANUFACTURE|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.