Laxacin by Alexso Inc
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 50mg, SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: Alexso Inc
NDC Code: 50488-0901
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Laxative Plus Stool Softener
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directly by a doctor
|age||starting dose||maximum dose|
|adults and children 12 years and older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 20 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 4 mg
- Store at room temperature
- Keep lid tightly closed in a dry place
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow #10, Dextrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, Hypromelose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Questions? If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact (480) 253-9761.
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet
|Labeler - Alexso Inc (963338061)|
|Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc||055942270||MANUFACTURE(50488-0901)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.