7-11 Instant Hand Sanitizer With Aloe And Vitamin E
Medically reviewed on November 2, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
NDC Code: 10202-085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- A hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Warnings For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame or sparks
When using this product do not use in or near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough to cover both hands in the palm, and rub hands together until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised by adult when applying this product.
- Store below 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Purified water, triethanolamine, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance.
|7-11 INSTANT HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE AND VITAMIN E
|Labeler - 7-11 (007347602)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.