Instant Hand Sanitizer - Original
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Core Brands, Inc.
NDC Code: 10586-9103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
in the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- briskly rub hands together until dry
- supervise children in the use of this product
- store at 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F)
- may discolor certain fabrics
aloe vera leaf juice, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, propylene glycol, tocpheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water.
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER - ORIGINAL
|Labeler - Core Brands, Inc. (184543135)|
|Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd.||528196956||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Nov 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.