Medically reviewed on November 14, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 375mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60mg
Labeler: WraSer Pharmaceuticals, LLC
NDC Code: 66992-281
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin, USP 375 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 60 mg
Guaifenesin, USP Expectorant
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP Nasal decongestant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies (allergic rhinitis)
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s Disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this drug.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
do not exceed the recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur.
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 hours.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 tablet every 4 hours.
- store at 20°- 25°C (68°- 77°F)
- tamper evident: do not use if foil seal under the cap is broken or missing.
- contains 4 mg sodium in each tablet
- contains less than 1 mg magnesium in each tablet
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate and starch.
Call weekdays from 9 AM to 4 PM CST at 1-888-252-3901 or go to http://www.wraser.com
guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - WraSer Pharmaceuticals, LLC (121828334)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Entex T (guaifenesin / pseudoephedrine)
- Entex T Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations