DIPHENDYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE by NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs
NDC Code: 0615-7657
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50 mg
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies and common cold, sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itchy throat and nose.
• with any other products containing diphenhydramine including one applied topically
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
• marked drowsiness may occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• excitability may occur, especially in children.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule (50mg) every 4 to 6 hours; not more than 6 capsules in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor, the proper dosage strength is not available in this package
**Do not attempt to break capsules. The proper dosage strength and dosing information for children under 12 years of age is available on the 25mg package.
• store at controlled room temperature. USP
• do not use if either capsule band or imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
• protect from excessive moisture
• use by expiration date on package
• contains lactose
D&C red #28, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, gelatin, lactose and starch.
Adverse drug event call: (800) 616-2471
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA M-29
diphendydramine hydrochloride capsule
|Labeler - NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs (050052943)|
|NCS HealthCare of KY, Inc dba Vangard Labs||050052943||RELABEL(0615-7657), REPACK(0615-7657)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 183 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more