Handy Solutions Instant Hand Sanitizer With Aloe And Vitamin E
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.
NDC Code: 67751-085
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- A hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
- A hand and lower arm sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Warnings For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame or sparks
When using this product do not use in or near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears on the skin.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough to cover both hands in the palm, and rub hands together until dry.
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised by adult when applying this product.
- Open cap. Place a small amount (enough to cover both hands) in the palm of your hand.
- Rub hands together, spreading the sanitizer and rubbing vigorously until dry
- Store below 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Purified water, triethanolamine, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance.
Call toll-free 1-800-525-5097
or visit is on the web at www.navajomfg.com
|HANDY SOLUTIONS INSTANT HAND SANITIZER WITH ALOE AND VITAMIN E
|Labeler - Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc. (091917799)|
|Navajo Manufacturing Company Inc.||136941411||repack(67751-085)|
|Ningbo Pulisi Daily Chemical Products Co., Ltd.||529047265||manufacture(67751-085)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.