sunmark headache relief
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 250mg, ASPIRIN 250mg, CAFFEINE 65mg
NDC Code: 49348-722
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 250 mg
Aspirin 250 mg (NSAID)*
Caffeine 65 mg
*nonsteriodal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever aid
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- a cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
Reye’s syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heart beat.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- if you are allergic to aspirin
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed (see Liver warning)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours; do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 1 lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose**, povidone, propylene glycol, saccharin sodium, starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide **may contain this ingredient
|SUNMARK HEADACHE RELIEF
acetaminophen, aspirin, caffeine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.