Heartburn Relief to Go
Medically reviewed on October 6, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Calcium carbonate 1000mg
Labeler: Breakthrough Products Inc.
NDC Code: 51596-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium carbonate 1000mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- do not take more than 8 powders in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
Keep out of reach of children.
- see instructions in red box for opening packet
- place 1 powder on the tongue and swallow with or without water as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
acacia gum, flavor, maltodextrin, sucralose
1-888-998-7436 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM MDT)
|Do not use if pouch
is torn or open
Breakthrough Products, Inc.
Denver, CO 80202
|HEARTBURN RELIEF TO GO
calcium carbonate powder
|Labeler - Breakthrough Products Inc. (962008251)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antacids
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium Carbonate Capsules and Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Chewable Tablets (Antacid)
- ... +2 more