Plum Emergency Eyewash
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Water 99.1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Bel-Art Products
NDC Code: 67691-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water 99.1%
Emergency eyewash and skin flush
For flushing the eye and skin to reduce chances of severe injury caused by acid, alkali, or particulate contamination.
For external use only
Do not use • for injection • in intraocular surgery • internally
• if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product • avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
• do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
Ask doctor if you have • eye pain • changes in vision
• redness or irritation of the eye after use • an injury caused by alkali
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Directions • do not dilute solution or reuse bottle
• hold container a few inches above the eye or skin
• control flow of solution by pressure on bottle • flush affected area as needed
• continue to flush with water if necessary • obtain medical treatment
Other Information • not for use as a contact lens solution • twist cap to open
• use before expiration date marked on bottle • store at room temperature, 5° to 35° C (41° to 95° F).
Inactive Ingredients sterile sodium chloride
Questions or Comments? Call toll-free number 1-800-423-5278.
|PLUM EMERGENCY EYEWASH
|Labeler - Bel-Art Products (002176733)|
|Plum Kemi Produktion A/S||305299489||manufacture(67691-100)|
|Holopack Verpackungstechnik GmbH||343390324||manufacture(67691-100)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 21, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.