Medicated Pain Relief by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 7, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 428.5mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0302
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
- redness over the affected area
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- open pouch and remove patch
- if desired, cut patch to size
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
store at 20° to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
Purified Water, Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Acrylate, Nonoxymol-30, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric acid, Titanium Dioxide
|MEDICATED PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.