Miconazole 7 by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 20mg in 1g
Labeler: Actavis Pharma, Inc.
NDC Code: 0472-0730
Miconazole nitrate, USP 2% (100 mg in each applicator)
- treats vaginal yeast infections
- relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection
For vaginal use only
if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time
- lower abdominal, back, or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS
taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- applicator: insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row. Wash applicator after use.
- use the same tube of cream if you have itching and irritation on the skin outside the vagina. Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply to itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days as needed.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- to open tube use cap to puncture seal
- do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or is not visible
- do not purchase if carton is open
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature] excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, oleoyl polyoxylglycerides, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
Compare to the active ingredient
in Monistat® 7 Vaginal Cream*
Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal Cream, USP 2%
(Miconazole Nitrate 100 mg per applicator)
Cures Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
and Relieves Associated External Itching and Irritation
7 Day Vaginal Cream (1 Tube)
With 1 Reusable Applicator
NET WT 1.59 OZ (45 g) Tube
miconazole nitrate cream
|Labeler - Actavis Pharma, Inc. (119723554)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 24, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2432 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +3 more