Cold and Hot Pain Relief by Kareway Product, Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 400mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0030
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- muscle strains
- simple backache
- muscle sprains
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Remove backing from patch by grasping both ends firmly and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- Carefully remove backing from patch
- Apply one patch to affected area
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
store at room temperature
aluminium glycinate, 1,3-butylene glycol, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, concentrated glycerin, diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, disodium edetate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, polyacrylic acid solution, polysorbate 80, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, purified water, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide
|COLD AND HOT PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 7, 2018