Medicated Pain Relief by Kareway Product, Inc.
Medically reviewed on September 12, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 428.5mg
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For external use only
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Carefully remove backing from patch
- Apply one patch to affected area
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily.
Purified Water, Acrylic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Acrylate, Nonoxymol-30, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polyacrylic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Starch, Talc, Tartaric acid, Titanium Dioxide
|MEDICATED PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.