Ranitidine by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ranitidine hydrochloride 75mg
Labeler: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
NDC Code: 55111-131
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- do not chew tablet
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- Blister: do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn
Bottle: do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide.
Questions? call 1-888-375-3784
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
|Labeler - Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited (650562841)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ranitidine
- Ranitidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 117 Reviews
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
- Ranitidine Injection
- Ranitidine Tablets and Capsules
- Ranitidine Suspension
- Ranitidine Syrup
Other brands: Zantac