Quality Choice Muscle and Joint
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Menthol 2.5g in 100g
Labeler: Quality Home Products
NDC Code: 64525-5565
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For the timporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis and sprains
For external use only.
- DO NOT USE WITH A HEATING PAD
- DO NOT BANDAGE TIGHTLY
- DO NOT SWALLOW
- If swallowed, induce vomiting and call a physician. Keep away from eyes, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin. If redness or irritation develops, pain lasts more than 10 days or with arthritis-like conditions in children under 12, do not use and call a physician.
Enter section text here
- Apply generously and gently massage until gel disappears
- Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- Relief lasts for hours
- store between 15° - 30°C (59° to 86°F)
camphor, carbomer 940, potassium sorbate, isoprophyl alcohol, methylparaben, polysorbate 60, purified water, and trolamine
|QUALITY CHOICE MUSCLE AND JOINT
|Labeler - Quality Home Products (205554157)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.