Pedia-Lax by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2.8g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 2.8 g, Hyperosmotic Laxative
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- if constipation continues after one week of use, contact your child's doctor
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage (per 24 hours)
|children 2 to under 6 years||1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||consult a doctor|
- carton sealed for safety. If seal with Fleet emblem on bottom flap or top flap is broken or missing, do not use.
edetate disodium, purified water
1-866-255-6960 or www.pedia-lax.com
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0190)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.