Pedia-Lax by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 26, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2.8g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0190
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 2.8 g, Hyperosmotic Laxative
- For relief of occasional constipation
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- if constipation continues after one week of use, contact your child's doctor
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single daily dosage (per 24 hours)
|children 2 to under 6 years||1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||consult a doctor|
- carton sealed for safety. If seal with Fleet emblem on bottom flap or top flap is broken or missing, do not use.
edetate disodium, purified water
1-866-255-6960 or www.pedia-lax.com
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
|C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.||003119054||manufacture(0132-0190)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.