Mucus Relief by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-5758
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersom mucus and make coughs more productive
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet, every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
FD&C blue #1 alluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
To Report Adverse Drug Event Call: (800) 616-2471
Guaifenesin 400 mg
• Alleviates Chest Congestion
• Loosens Mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
50844 REV0510E53201 M-17
Distributed by Major Pharmaceuticals
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150 USA
Re-order No. 100264 Rev. 10/10
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
More about Mucus Relief (guaifenesin)
- Mucus Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: expectorants