Childrens Sudafed PE NASAL DECONGESTANT
Medically reviewed on Oct 9, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Phenylephrine hydrochloride 2.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
NDC Code: 50580-784
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- a sodium-restricted diet
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- find right dose on chart below
- mL = milliliter
- repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not use more than 6 times in 24 hours
|Age (yr)||Dose (mL)|
|under 4 years||do not use|
|4 to 5 years||5 mL|
|6 to 11 years||10 mL|
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
- do not use if bottle wrap, or foil inner seal imprinted "SAFETY SEAL®" is broken or missing
anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, edetate disodium, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
|CHILDRENS SUDAFED PE
phenylephrine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division (878046358)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.