rx act pain relief 8 HR
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-217
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- menstrual cramps
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Avoid excessive heat 40°C (104°F).
- see end panel for lot number and expiration date
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to Tylenol® 8 Hour active ingredient
PAIN RELIEF 8 HR
Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, 650 mg
Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer
For up to 8 Hour Relief of Minor Muscular Aches & Pain
See New Warnings Information
*Take only as directed
|RX ACT PAIN RELIEF 8 HR
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|