Rugby Nasal Decongestant Nasal Decongestant
Medically reviewed on October 6, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30mg in 5mL
Labeler: Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
NDC Code: 68258-8000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's Disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not use more than directed
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4-6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- use only with enclosed dose cup. Do not use with any other device.
|adults & children 12 years and over||2 TSP|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 TSP|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from light
artificial raspberry flavor, citric acid, FD&C red #40, glycerin, methylparaben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday - Friday
Rugby Laboratories, Inc.
Duluth, Georgia 30097
|RUGBY NASAL DECONGESTANT
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Dispensing Solutions, Inc. (066070785)|
|Dispensing Solutions, Inc.||066070785||relabel, repack|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 52 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more