Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser Mask
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 10812-390
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.
- To use as a mask: Do not exceed two to three times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin. Allow to dry up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week (mask use) and every other day (cleanser use).
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- Store at Room Temperature
water, cetyl alcohol, polyethylene, PPG-15 stearyl ether, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, steareth-2, C12-15 alkyl lactate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, cetyl lactate, menthyl lactate, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, citric acid, titanium dioxide
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Neutrogena Corp., L.A., CA 90045
BLACKHEAD ELIMINATING CLEANSER MASK
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.