Sarna by Stiefel Laboratories, Inc
Medically reviewed on February 8, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: PRAMOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Stiefel Laboratories, Inc
NDC Code: 0145-0630
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pramoxine hydrochloride 1%
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to open, hold cap tightly and turn pump counter-clockwise
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age:
- consult a doctor
Store at or below 30ºC (86ºF)
benzyl alcohol, carbomer homopolymer type C, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, petrolatum, polyoxyl 8 stearate, polyoxyl 100 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
Steroid-Free and Fragrance-Free
Pramoxine Hydrochloride 1%
EXTERNAL ANALGESIC LOTION
- Relieves itching associated with:
- DRY, SENSITIVE AND ECZEMA PRONE SKIN
Skin Science Solutions
NET WT 7.5 fl oz (222 mL)
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Research Triangle Park
Made in Canada
©2017 GSK or its licensor.
Front Label: 106085XA
pramoxine hydrochloride lotion
|Labeler - Stiefel Laboratories, Inc (808842343)|
|KIK HOLDCO COMPANY INC.||243547333||MANUFACTURE(0145-0630)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pramoxine topical
- Pramoxine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 37 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics