Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4-6 hours
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets
children 6 to under 12 years: 1 tablet
children under 6 years: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F), excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from light
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D-C red #27 aluminum lake, D-C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD-C red #40 aluminum lake, FD-C yellow #6 aluminum lake, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow (iron oxide ochre), kaolin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) - 400, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide
Questions or comments?
, 9 am - 5 pm ET, Monday - Friday
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.