Sarna by Stiefel Laboratories, Inc
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 0.6mg in 1mL, MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM 0.6mg in 1mL
Labeler: Stiefel Laboratories, Inc
NDC Code: 0145-0628
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
ask a health care professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to open, hold cap tightly and turn pump counter-clockwise
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age:
- consult a doctor
- store at or below 30°C (86°F)
carbomer homopolymer type C, cetyl alcohol, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, glyceryl monostearate, isopropyl myristate, petrolatum, polyoxyl 8 stearate, polyoxyl 100 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
Camphor 0.5%, Menthol 0.5%
EXTERNAL ANALGESIC LOTION
- Relieves itching associated with:
- DRY SKIN
- INSECT BITES
- POISON IVY/OAK/SUMAC
- Soothes irritated skin
Skin Science Solutions
NET WT 7.5 fl Oz (222 mL)
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Research Triangle Park
Made in Canada
©2017 GSK or its licensor
Front Label: 106083XA
Back Label: 106084XB
camphor and menthol lotion
|Labeler - Stiefel Laboratories, Inc (808842343)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.