Artificial Tears by American Sales Company
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2mg in 1mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 10mg in 1mL, HYPROMELLOSES 2mg in 1mL
Labeler: American Sales Company
NDC Code: 41520-865
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene Glycol 400 1%
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
- remove contact lens before using
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Do not use if the tamper-resistant bottle cap is broken or opened.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- store between 15° to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
aminoacetic acid, ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400 liquid
|Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 11, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Artificial Tears (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Artificial Tears Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)