Fleet by C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: GLYCERIN 2g
Labeler: C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.
NDC Code: 0132-0079
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Glycerin 2 g
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product usually produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 1 hour of using this product
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage (per 24 hours)
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 suppository, or as directed by a doctor|
|children 2 to under 6 years||use Fleet® Pedia-Lax Suppositories®|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
Insert suppository well up into rectum. To product laxative action suppository is designed to dissolve only partially, which may not be noticeable.
- Store container tightly closed.
- Keep away from excessive heat.
- Mouth of jar sealed for safety. If foil imprinted with green Fleet® emblem is missing or torn, do not use.
aloe vera gel (decolorized), edetate disodium, purified water, sodium hydroxide, stearic acid
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 30, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.