Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Menthol 14.16g in 118mL, Camphor (Synthetic) 7.08g in 118mL
Labeler: Concept Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 64058-442
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
targeted pain relief spray
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness.
|Menthol 12%||Pain Relieving|
|Camphor 6%||Pain Relieving|
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Extremely Flammable: Keep from heat and flame.
Discontinue use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- Rotate sprayer's black locking mechanism counter-clockwise to unlock; clockwise to lock. Lock sprayer when not in use.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a physician
- Sprayer will need to be primed before initial use. Squeeze trigger pointed away from face several times until liquid dispenses. Sprayer can dispense at a 180° angle, but will need to be re-primed periodically
- Spray liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
SD Alcohol 40-B, Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Methane Carboximide, Methyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Starch Octenylsuccinate.
BioFlex Research, LLC
Spokane, WA 99218
Billing & Returns: 1-866-605-9508
Hours: Monday-Saturday 7AM-7PM CST
Concept Laboratories, Inc.
Chicago, IL 60642 (USA)
menthol and camphor (synthetic) spray
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories, Inc. (962282612)|
|Concept Laboratories, Inc.||962282612||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.